Tag Archives: Get your Mortgage Provider

How to Get your Mortgage Provider to Permit You to Sub-Let Rooms


Sub-letting a spare room in your home could be reliable way to help with your mortgage arrears. However, it may affect the tax you pay or any benefits you are entitled to. How do you go about it? If you are only letting a lodger for a few days- say, someone who’s just in town for a trip- you don’t usually need permission. It is advisable to refer to your ...

Read More »